The club provides a range of opportunities for members to play social tennis and enters teams in both the Sydney Badge and Northern Suburbs Tennis Association (NSTA) competitions. Members also enjoy social events held throughout the year.
Membership at the Killara Lawn Tennis Club offers many benefits including:
- Free Social Tennis on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday Afternoons and Wednesday Evenings (subject to ITN standard)
- Free testing by Coaching Staff for an International Tennis Number
- Registration with Tennis NSW (essential when wanting to compete in tennis tournaments - it also has insurance benefits)
- Able to represent KLTC in Badge and other external Competitions
- Able to participate in KLTC Social Events and Trips
Killara is unique among North Shore Tennis Clubs in that it offers the opportunity for members to play organised social tennis at the club in several time slots throughout the week.
- Tuesday afternoon
- Wednesday evening
- Thursday afternoon and evenings (for ladies)
- Saturday afternoon
- Sunday afternoon
The club supports the Sydney Badge Competition and the NSTA Competitions and enters teams in those competitions across the grades.
Discounts on memberships are offered to top grade badge and NSTA players. We would like to have you playing at our club.
The club also has a strong junior development program catering for beginners through to elite tournament players. Juniors can progress through to playing adult social and competition tennis when they have reached the appropriate standard.
Becoming a member
If you are interested in becoming a member, you can apply here. The club currently has a waiting list. New member applications will be considered when space becomes available and in the order in which they are received. Once you register your interest will receive an email advising of the next available date / time to come and get introduced to the club.